Stay Puft

Stay Puft
Stay Puft has his game face on!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Building my bench back

Had a short session on Tuesday where I again did 3 sets of 8 on bench.  I followed it up with some actual weighted chinups.  It's been a while since I deviated from brocep curls.

Bench is doing good.  And I lost some weight over the past 2 weeks.  Maybe about 2-3lbs.  Nothing crazy, but it seems like I'm not really losing strength, which is what I was afraid of.

Here are the sets.

4/3/12 - Tuesday
Bench Press - 3 sets
95x10 (warmup)
135x6 (warmup)
175x8
165x8
165x8

Chin ups - 3 sets
0x5 (warmup, no weight)
25x5
25x4
25x4

Only 2 exercises, I probably should have done another push, like shoulders or triceps, or another pull, like shrugs or something.  Today is Friday, my back is a little sore, but I think I can pump out some deadlifts, especially since I don't plan on going crazy heavy.  Building myself back up on that one too.

Enjoy your holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment