Stay Puft

Stay Puft
Stay Puft has his game face on!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Finally did some pulling - lightly

On Wednesday I made it to the gym and did some cable rows on the universal machine.  I normally shy away from the universal, but the gym was packed.  Both squat racks were taken, the dumbbell area was jammed, and even the regular back machines were taken up.  It's been packed the past few times I've gone, I guess because of the summer rush.

So I did some rows, and my bloody blisterwart survived.  It did so well, I'm gonna try some RDL's today.  Still kind of light weight, but it will help me get ready for deadlifts next time they're up.  Here are my sets from Wednesday.

3/21/12 - Wednesday
Cable Rows - 3 sets
120x8 (warmup)
180x7
195x5
180x7

Seated Military Press - 4 sets
95x8 (warmup)
115x5
125x5
125x4
115x6

Dumbbell Bicep Curls - 2 sets
30x10 (warmup)
45x5
40x6

Tonight it's RDL's... and I'm not really sure what else.  Maybe some chinups or shrugs.  We'll see how the hand is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment