Stay Puft

Stay Puft
Stay Puft has his game face on!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Squats and Shoulder Press

Here are my sets from Friday
10/28/11
Squats - 4 sets
245x5
245x5
245x5
225x6

Seated Shoulder press (dumbbells) - 4 sets
60's x 5
60's x 4
60's x 4
55 x 5

Worked hard and fast for all these sets, and afterwards ate sushi like a champ at a place called Kotobuki.  Delicious and filling.  I should have posted on Saturday, because I don't exactly remember what I did on the shoulder press.  I may have done 5 sets... It's now 3 days later and I really just don't remember my exact sets.  Plus I was rushing for a dinner with family and friends.

Didn't train over the weekend, too much boozing and halloween ridiculousness.  Today I plan on doing some deadlifts after work.  I slept like total shit last night though, I may even put it off until Tuesday depending on how I feel. I want to deadlift at full strength, not after a ride home from work where I'm falling asleep at the wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment