Stay Puft

Stay Puft
Stay Puft has his game face on!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Skyrim

Holy shit, I just saw the new live action trailer for Skyrim, check it out.


I'm doing chest tonight, I'm thinking bench again along with some incline fly's, followed by whatever triceps shit I can do.  I usually try to switch back and forth between flat bench and incline bench from week to week, but I think I'm on the cusp of busting out 185 on flat.  That's my goal today, and I'm gonna nail it.

In other news, my forearms are ridiculously sore.  Like I can't make a tight fist b/c it hurts sore.  Makes me wonder if I still have some kind of lingering something in there from 2 weeks ago.  Furthermore, it makes me wonder if I should take a couple of days off from any kind of pulling so that whatever is tweaked in there can fully heal up.  I'm supposed to do deadlifts on Thursday, I'll see how I feel then.

No comments:

Post a Comment