Stay Puft

Stay Puft
Stay Puft has his game face on!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Goals Today

Alright, one thing I didn't mention yesterday was that I still felt tightness and soreness in my right forearm.  I officially think I messed something up in there.  I need a couple of days off from pulling, and considering deadlifts are the most intense pull you can do.... I'm putting them off till at least later in the weekend, maybe even next week.

That being said, I can push my face off, and intend to do so tonight after work.  And since it's a Friday, I should have plenty of time on my hands.  And, the gym will be relatively empty.  First, I'm gonna drill some squats.  I'm aiming for at least 1 set at 245, on top of my other work.  Next, shoulders are on the menu.  Either standing, or seated dumbbell press.  My form on standing is shitty, I have trouble.  Maybe that means I should concentrate on that today.

Oh and to keep track of what I ate:

Quick breakfast: 2 eggs with 2 bacon and cheese: Est protein: 25 g
Lunch: Chicken and lamb with yogurt sauce and salad.  Est protein: No idea,  maybe 50 g?

In other words, my ideal dinner would be a fucking 14oz steak topped with salmon and 2 scoops of protein powder.  I don't even think that would be enough.  I need like 150 grams to hit my goal of 230 in a day.  My problem was breakfast.  Eggs aren't great, because they only have like 8 grams each.  5 eggs only gets me 40 protein, and 5 eggs are filling.  Plus I only ate 2 this morning because I was in a rush.  I need to find easy sources of protein, quick.

We'll see.  Short post today, I'll leave you with this.  Made me lol.


Take it deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment