Stay Puft

Stay Puft
Stay Puft has his game face on!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Weight

I mentioned the other day that I had lost weight over the Thanksgiving break.  In the back of my mind, I felt like that couldn't be the case, but I had weighed myself, and it was true.  After Thanksgiving, I weighed about 154.  It was driving me nuts because I ate a lot, and about a week before the holiday I was weighing about 160.

Yesterday, I was weighing myself, and realized that because of the positioning of the scale, I wasn't getting 100% of my weight onto it.  It was wedged in a corner of my bathroom, and when I stepped on it, part of my body was touching the side of the bathroom counter.  It wasn't much, but it was enough to mess up my weight.  So, like any other obsessed asshole, I moved the scale, tried it again... and was a solid 162.6.  That's more in line with what I thought it should be.

Either way, I'm happy with how the weight gain is moving.  Slow and steady.  If I can consistently gain 2lbs per month, I should be a solid 170 by the start of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment