Stay Puft

Stay Puft
Stay Puft has his game face on!

Monday, May 21, 2012

No Weekend Workout

I planned on going to the gym on Saturday, but no dice.  Instead, I spent 5 hours at a Hyundai dealership on Saturday.  I traded in my 2008 Mustang and some cash for a 2009 Hyundai Accent and 2009 Kia Rio.

What a deal! Psyyyyyyyyych!

Google images for the win


My wife's car was a 96 Sentra and has seen better days.  We figure with a baby on the way she needs a more reliable car, and I need a more baby friendly car.  So I traded in my Mustang for both the Accent and a 2009 Kia Rio.  Both are used, but in good shape.  Of course, nobody wants to give away a Mustang, but after a (very) long discussion, we both agreed that it's the best thing.

And while this absolutely puts our house hunting on hold, it's well worth it.  We get rid of a huge car payment, and can save faster in the long run to buy a house.  Next, we're thinking of paying off our student loans so we can save another 200 each month.  It's a tough decision because if we get too dedicated towards paying off loans, we're not dedicated towards saving for a house.

Sunday morning I played softball and we lost both games again.  It sucks to lose, but we're having a lot of fun playing anyway.  I love that I'm getting my ass kicked every Monday morning.  Getting out of bed today was rough.  I'm sore all over, and my shoulder hurts bad from throwing through an injury.

I'll be honest, I probably won't go to the gym tonight.  I'm feeling like an old man lol.

Here's something funny to keep you happy in the meantime...



No comments:

Post a Comment