Stay Puft

Stay Puft
Stay Puft has his game face on!

Friday, May 18, 2012

Continuing with incline bench

I'm sticking with incline bench.  I don't like it because I'm just ridiculously weak in my shoulders, but I think it's what I need.  I haven't worked out my shoulders in a long time, and it's a problem. I have practically no upper body strength.

It shows when I can flat bench for 205, but can barely get up 165 on an incline.  Shitty.

I did some rows too, and absolutely felt sharp pain in my lower back.  I've kind of been getting this pain every once in a while, but it hasn't been bad.  I felt it a little last week when I deadlifted, but it didn't impact my session at all.  I think I even posted that I felt great.  Needless to say, I felt it last night and kept the weight lower as a result.

Anyway, here are the sets.

5/18/12 - Thursday
Incline Bench Press - 3 sets
95x8 (warmup)
115x5 (warmup)
155x6
155x6
145x6

Cable Rows (universal machine) - 3 sets
90x10 (warmup)
120x10 (warmup)
150x8
150x8
150x8

Bent Barbell Bicep Curls - 1 set
80x10


It's friday.  I found a funny video of a dog who skateboards and surfs.  Seriously.  Evidently it was on an iphone commercial, but I never saw it.


Enjoy your weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment