Stay Puft

Stay Puft
Stay Puft has his game face on!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Cleans

As prescribed, I did power cleans on Wednesday with a side of barbell rows.  Because my form is so sloppy, I kept the weight at 135 and just worked on my form.  It worked well.

My wife also got me a weight belt with a chain so I can do weighted chinup/pullups from home.  She also got me a 25lb weight to use.  I was able to do these when I got home from the gym.

Here are the sets.

2/1/12 - Wednesday
Power Cleans - 3 sets
95x5 (warmup)
135x5
135x5
135x5

Barbell Rows - 3 sets
135x8 (warmup)
165x7
165x6
165x5

Weighted Chinups - 3 sets
25x5
25x4
25x3

It's been a long time since I did weighted chin ups. I couldn't believe how weak I was doing them.  At least now I know where I'm at, and I can start building them back up again.  Soon enough I'll be doing them with 45lbs.

Went to the gym today too, I'll post that workout up tomorrow or monday.  Bench and shoulders - progressing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment