Stay Puft

Stay Puft
Stay Puft has his game face on!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

More quick updates

Alright, today's Thursday and I haven't been to the gym since Saturday.  I squatted Saturday, played softball on Sunday, and drank some beers Sunday afternoon for father's day.

Monday I was really sore, no chance for the gym.  Tuesday I went to a Mets game with my brother and father.  We had a great time! Wednesday I actually got home a little early from work, but was just not mentally ready for a trip to the gym.

Today, I'm doing bench.  I let you know how it goes.

As for Saturday, here are my sets.

6/16/12 - Saturday
Squats - 3 sets
215x5
215x5
215x5

Dumbbell Shrugs - 3 sets
75x10
75x10
75x10

Felt good on squats, I'm going to just build them back up, nice and slowly.  Shrugs, I dropped the weight because I hadn't done them in a while.  And I just kind of went for reps with a very deep ROM.

Doing bench tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment