Stay Puft

Stay Puft
Stay Puft has his game face on!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Ye olde back, sans deadlifts

Lately my time has been scarce.  After work, it's a mad rush to either meet with a real estate agent and look and some new places to live, or get to the gym.  And then afterwards, it's always late and I can barely fit in some dinner.  I've been trying to fit in some MW3 too, but obviously there are more important things going on.

Friday I was able to train some back and biceps, and left out the deadlifts.  I did barbell rows, weighted chinups, and a few sets of biceps.  Here are my sets.

11/11/11
Barbell Rows - 3 sets
95x8 (warmup)
155x7
155x7
155x8

Weighted Chinups - 6 sets
25lbs x 6
25lbs x 6
25lbs x 5
25lbs x 4
25lbs x 4
25lbs x 4

Bicep Curls - 5 sets
40s x 7 dumbbells
35s x 8 dumbbells
35s x 8 dumbbells
80 x 6 barbell
70 x 7 barbell

Not a bad job.  I was suffering on the chinups, using the wide bar on the smith machine.  The barbell rows I was using a little bit of an exaggerated motion to get the bar up.  

Tonight the plan is to nail some incline bench press.  And afterwards, I'm gonna eat like a champ and then play MW3 until the wee hours of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment