Stay Puft

Stay Puft
Stay Puft has his game face on!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Late Happy Thanksgiving

It's a few days late, but I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving.   One thing that's become a tradition with my family and friends, is that every thanksgiving we play football in the morning.  A turkey bowl, if you will.

This year was no different.  We had a huge turnout, and got in a long game of 8 on 8 with an automatic QB.  As usual, half of us were hungover, but everyone had a blast.  After 2-2.5 hours of running our asses off, it was time to pack it in and get ready to eat.

I won't get into too many specifics, but as expected the turkey was huge, there were too many side dishes, and there were 3 desserts.  Ok, one specific:  my mom makes a pumpkin cheesecake that's ridiculously good.  And a mean apple pie.  And my wife made one hell of a pumpkin pie. 

Anyway, good times were had with friends in the morning, family in the afternoon, and with my wife in the evening ;)

Hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving too.


PS - I made it to the gym on Saturday.  I'll post up the workout later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment