Stay Puft

Stay Puft
Stay Puft has his game face on!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Another Day, Another Terrible Night's Sleep

Well, as the title of this post suggests, I slept like dog shit last night.  You could say that I set myself up for failure because I stayed up somewhat late playing some MW3.  But to make matters worse, like clockwork, I wake up at 4am for no reason.  As usual, I laid in bed pretending to sleep until around 630am.  I got out of bed in zombie mode, and managed to put some soap on my body and get myself wet in the shower.  1 big thermos of coffee later and I survived my morning commute to the office.

The plan tonight is to go see Bela Fleck and the Flecktones.  Ever hear of them?  They're led by this guy: 
Mr. Bela Fleck himself


I haven't, but my brother has assured me that I will enjoy myself.  If I remember correctly, he said they're a damn good bluegrass band.  I don't usually like that type of music, but he's never been wrong when it comes to stuff like this, so I believe him.

Plus, something tells me I'm going to have more than a few beers in me.  I think it's gonna be a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment