Stay Puft

Stay Puft
Stay Puft has his game face on!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Squats and Bi's and... books?

Thursday - 9/20/12
Squats - 3 sets
135x8
185x5
245x5
235x5
235x5

Dumbbell Bicep Curls - 2 sets
30x10
40x7
40x8



Also finished reading War of the Worlds, by H.G. Wells.  It was a good read, and especially interesting because it was written in 1898.  The style was just so different than most of what I've read.

For those who don't know, I'm an avid reader.  Mostly Sci-Fi and fantasy, but some autobiography's and mystery/thriller type books too.  In recent months, I've somewhat strayed from the volume of reading I usually do.  In part, it's because when I found out my wife was pregnant, I immediately began reading financial and fatherhood books I guess in an attempt to better prepare myself and my family for the upcoming months.  A good thing, but I think now I'm ready to come back to my bread and butter.

I have a blog, I might as well double down on both lifting and reading.  I don't expect to get too crazy, but I'll pop in from time to time with what I'm in the middle of reading, or what I just finished reading.

So, as I said. Just finished War of the Worlds.  I also just bought the last book of the Steven Erikson series, Malazan Book of the Fallen.  I've read through the series twice now, but the final book only recently came out.  It's been over a year since I read through the entire series, up until the second to last book.  I'm either going to re-read the 2nd to last book to catch up, or find some cliff notes online to refresh my memory.



No comments:

Post a Comment