Stay Puft

Stay Puft
Stay Puft has his game face on!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Lots of stuff

Well, this is embarrassing.  I worked out last week, both Wednesday and Friday.  I'm sitting here trying to remember what the hell I even did.

I think Wednesday (8/1) I did bench and RDL's.  I don't remember the weight.  I must have done 195 and dropped it to 185.  I honestly can't remember.  I think Friday I wanted to squat, but couldn't.  Instead, I did something.  I can't even freaking remember.  Maybe I didn't even go?  Hell.  It's been a rough 10 days or so.  It started with a heavy week at work, staying late almost every night.  Now that I think about it, I definitely stayed late on Friday, and I think I skipped the gym.

Saturday I went to an annual "party in the park" with friends and family.  It's always a long day of fun and games and beers.  I'll say that I drank for most of the day and night, and definitely did not go to the gym on either Saturday nor Sunday.  Monday continued the heavy workload.  There's a project going on, and it's requiring a lot of late nights.  In fact, last night (Tuesday) I went to the gym and squatted, but didn't get there till almost 9pm!  That's after a 12 hour workday.  The squats were... awkward.

I can deal with a little exhaustion.  It is what it is.  But I wore my vibrams at the party in the park, so they were annihilated.  I had to wear my sneakers to squat, and it felt really off.  I still did a set at 235, but it felt like my feet were sliding towards the outer side of the shoes.  Anyway, here are the sets I can remember from last week, plus the weak squats I did yesterday.  Soon, the craziness at work should die down and I can get back to something that resembles a normal workout schedule.

8/1/12 - Wednesday
Bench Press - 3 sets
95x8
135x5
195x3
185x4
185x4

RDL's - 3 sets
135x8
135x7
135x7


8/7/12 - Tuesday
Squats - 3 sets
135x8
185x5
235x5
225x5
225x5

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment