Stay Puft

Stay Puft
Stay Puft has his game face on!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Not talking about my shoulder today

Don't worry, I'll eventually dive in to my exciting shoulder struggles!

In the meantime, I had a terrible deadlift session last night, and did a few sets of biceps to make myself feel better.  It didn't work.  

I think because I hit a PR on 1 hand dumbbell rows on Sunday, my back was still a little tired last night.  I had a rough day at work too, and wasn't focused like I normally am.  As warmups begin, I just felt really weak.  I moved up to 275 as a final warm up for an attempt at 335, but 275 pounds felt so damn heavy, I only managed 3 reps!  So I stayed there, and did 4 sets.  Afterwards, I felt like garbage, and decided to be a bro and do some biceps to get that "pump."  I even did 2 sets on the machine.  Yeah... I get some silly ideas sometimes.

Here are the sets.

2/28/12 - Tuesday
Deadlifts - 4 sets
135x8 (warmup)
225x5 (warmup)
275x3
275x4
275x5
275x5

Bicep Dumbbell Curls - 2 sets
40s x 7
45s x 5

Bicep Curling Machine - 2 sets
125x6
125x6

Today I'm looking forward to a nice day off from lifting.  Maybe a little ice on my shoulder tonight, a little trigger point therapy, and an early night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment