Stay Puft

Stay Puft
Stay Puft has his game face on!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Got to the gym on Thursday

It was a frustrating week.  Work has been very busy, and while this is an overall good thing, it can wear you down after a while.  Because I had been working late nights all week, I hadn't made it to the gym to train.  Thursday, it had been 5 days since I trained and I knew I couldn't push it off anymore.  I worked late Thursday night, even hit crazy traffic on the way home, but still made it into the gym for a quick session of deadlifts.

Hit 5 reps at 325, but then could only get 3 on my 2nd set.  It was so late at that point, I didn't do any other exercises.  Just came home, ate some dinner and went right to bed.

2/16/12 - Thursday
Deadlifts - 3 sets
135x8
225x5
275x2
325x5
325x3
305x4

No comments:

Post a Comment