Stay Puft

Stay Puft
Stay Puft has his game face on!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Destroying my Quads, Glutes and Hips

This 20 rep squat thing is intense, man.  Hit 180 with it on Saturday, and now my legs are a wreck.  I'm still hitting my goals though, so I'm going to continue to increase the pounds.  185 is next, and I'm gonna kill it.

2/11/12 - Saturday
Squats - 1 set
135x5 (warmup)
135x6 (warmup)
180x20

Bicep Dumbbell Curls - 2 sets
30s x8 (warmup)
45s x4
40s x6

Bicep Barbell Curl - 1 set
75x6

Yes I did it in the squat rack, the gym was barely occupied.

It's Tuesday, and my legs are still a mess.  I'm juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust barely beyond the "limping like an idiot" phase of being sore.  Speaking of being an idiot, still haven't even attempted any kind of therapy on my shoulder.  Why?  Because I'm so damn lazy sometimes.  And I'll regret it when it comes time to play softball in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment