Stay Puft

Stay Puft
Stay Puft has his game face on!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Squats on Thursday, Laziness over the Weekend

As the title suggests, I squatted on Thursday, and was lazy over the weekend.  My knee has been bothering me, and I'm not sure why.  Maybe I nailed it with the bar when I was doing deadlifts?  I've done that before, but the pain/discomfort hasn't lasted this long.  Also, I think that's something I would remember happening, and I don't.

Either way, the knee was bothering me so I took it a little easy on the back squats.

Thursday - 1/31/13
Squats - 5 sets
135x10
185x6
225x8
235x6
235x6
235x6
235x5

Weighted Chins - 5 sets
30x7
30x5
30x4
25x5
25x3

Man, was I exhausted after the squats.  I went super deep, probably too deep, if you can even do that, and I was cooked afterwards.  The knee was shaky in the first set, but started to feel better as the workout went on.  The chins started strong, but I just ran out of gas near the end.

The next day, my knee was still hurting.  And today, 6 days later, it's still bothering me.  Not serious, but enough that I feel it when I'm going up stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment