Stay Puft

Stay Puft
Stay Puft has his game face on!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Keeping up with the Chris's

In keeping pace (or lack thereof) with my workouts the past few weeks, I again declined to lift on Monday and Tuesday this week.  Went Wednesday, and I planned on squatting.  It didn't happen.  Squat racks were taken when I got there, so I started out with some 1 handed rows.  After these, one of the racks was open, but I was already fucking exhausted and figured I'd push ahead with a shitty back workout instead.

That night, I realized that I was starting to get sick.  Throat was hurting, and Thursday morning I woke up feeling like shit.  Worked really late Thursday night, and came home with a mild fever.  Thankfully, today I don't have a fever, but my throat is still on fire.  I'm trying to avoid another doctor visit.

Anyway, here are the sets from Wednesday.

6/13/12 - Wednesday
1 Handed Dumbbell Rows - 3 sets
65x8 (warmup)
100x7
100x6
95x8

Weighted Chinups (wide bar) - 5 sets, 20 reps
25x5
25x4
25x4
25x3
25x4 (eeked out the 4th)

Bent Bar Bicep Curls - 3 sets
70x8
70x8
70x8


No comments:

Post a Comment