Stay Puft

Stay Puft
Stay Puft has his game face on!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Coccyx

I'm trying to play catch-up here, so I'm a little behind with my posts.  I also went to the gym on Saturday last week.  It wasn't a good session.  In fact, I'd barely call it a workout.

I was uncomfortable, slightly hungover, and felt some pain while warming up for deadlifts.  Because of the pain in my first 2 warmup sets, I did a 3rd one, and it didn't feel right.  I was feeling pain in my ass bone, aka the coccyx.  I think it's from sitting too much during the day.  Either way, I felt pain and decided to keep the weight low and just do some RDL's instead.  

And then I went home.  Here are the semi-sets that I did.

6/23/12 - Saturday
Deadlifts - 0 sets
135x8 (warmup)
225x5 (warmup)
225x4

RDL's - 2 sets
135x8
135x8

So - to sum it up.  I warmed up for deadlifts, didn't do them, but did 2 sets of RDL's.  And then went home. What a day.

Oh, here's the coccyx!

3 C's in Coccyx

I don't know if it's the bone that's really hurting me, it's just pain down there.  I sit all day and work, and then come home and sit all evening playing games, eating dinner, and watching TV.  Occasionally I'll go to the gym or do some activity, but really - I sit all the time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment