Stay Puft

Stay Puft
Stay Puft has his game face on!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Life Changes!

All right.  Time is short.  A few quick things.  I HAVE been going to the gym, not quite as often as I want, but I've been going.  Been doing a 4 workout rotation.

Squats/Chinups
Clean/Press/Bi's
Deadlift/Row
Bench/Dips

It takes me about a week and a half to go 4 times and complete 1 round of this.

Most recently, on Saturday I squatted.  Here are those sets

Saturday - 12/15/12
Squats - 4 sets
135x8
185x5
255x3
235x5
235x5
235x5

Weighted Chinups - 5 sets
25x5
25x5
25x5
25x5
25x5

Short, sweet and to the point.

Also, I have a new addition to the family.  A 1 month old son, named Anthony.  Life's been different.  Sleep is more difficult to come by, and my time is always limited.  He's been great, but it's been a completely different life for me these past few weeks.

Anyway, as always I'll try to get on and post my lifts after each session.

No comments:

Post a Comment